Drawing on our long experience with wetland issues, natural communities, and ecological principles, WEC supports clients in litigation with authoritative expert testimony.
· Consulting expert on ecological issues for the Borough of Bernardsville, in Fimbel et al. v. Mayor and Council of The Borough of Bernardsville and Borough of Bernardsville .
· Consulting expert on wetlands and wetland regulatory issues for plaintiff in Belmont v. Morris County Park Commission.
· Consulting expert on ecological issues for Readington Township inLackland & Lackland, et al. v. Township of Readington, et al.
· Testimony in arbitration hearing involving Ross's Corners Associates and The Chester Partnership.
· Testimony in Superior Court of New Jersey in Wildlife Preserves, Inc., vs. the Town Council of Parsippany-Troy Hills and Parkside Gardens Associates.
· Testimony in Superior Court of New Jersey in Township of Pohatcong vs. Penn Farms Group, et al. (1996).
Web Hosting powered by Network Solutions®